About The Company
Indiva Media Kreasi, Co., Ltd., was established in Surakarta, August 1st, 2007 which founded by several founder. They are:
- Muh. Rianto, S.H.
- Dr. Mu’inudinillah Bashri, Lc., M.A.
- dr. Ahmad Supriyanto
- Afifah Afra
- Nasirun Purwokartun
- Herman Susilo
Indiva is a group of people who have high integrity and dedication. Dominated by young faces,this company is able to create fresh, sweet, tasty yet nutritious products. Until today Indiva Media Kreasi have published around 250 books.
We have a motto which is “Indiva, family’s bestfriend!” In the hope that Indiva shall be the bestfriend foryoung families, starting from the creative and bright kids, teenagers who have big dreams, to the young adults who are on their prime productivities.
The Islamic publisher that is professional, independent, and active in spreading Islamic ethics through printing media with sincere intention to earn Allah blessing and also be a knowledge reference from Moslems in the world, especially in Indonesia.
1. To be the entity of muslim entrepreneurship to implement honorable Islamic economy teaching in reality level.
2. To give enlightenment, intellectuality, and knowledge enhancement to all of human being in order to be able to leave the darkness and head towards the light (aufklarung) through the created 0products.
3. To provide prosperity not only material but also spiritual to all stockholders who are involved in the creation process of Indiva Media Kreasi, Co., Ltd.
4. To positively collaborate with other institution whose purposes and objectives are similar in order to be able to create justice and prosperity for all humanities.
”Siapakah yang lebih baik perkataannya daripada orang yang menyeru kepada Allah, mengerjakan amal yang salih, dan berkata: ”sesungguhnya aku termasuk orang-orang yang menyerah diri?” (QS. Fushshilat: 33)
“Who speaks better than he who calls to Allah while he himself does good, and says: I am surely of those who submit?” (QS. Fushshilat: 33)
We all are aware that reading have not been a culture for this nation. While in the contrary, to be able to achieve progression, a nation must have a good reading culture. Book is one of the medias to implement that culture. We do not want the values of truth and enlightenment are only exist in our book without any implementation from it. Therefore, we are trying to make those values be able to internalize every being in Indiva Media Kreasi, with no exception.
Indiva Media Kreasi, Co., Ltd., is a company that consists of people who are competent in their fields. As a publisher which runs in Islamic book publishing with dozens of peoples whom have high intergrity and dedication, each with their own expertise. Being dominated by young people, the pace of this company feels effortless and dynamic. Fresh ideas are swamped, reflected into their fresh, sweet, tasty but nutritious products. Until today, have published 250 books.
Board of Commissioner
Eliana Rianto, S.E., M.M.
Dr. Muinudinillah Bashri, M.A.
Yeni Mulati Ahmad, S.Si (Afifah Afra)
Chief in Accounting
Chief in Production
Noviandi Rahman, S.Sn
Chief in Marketing
Indiva Media Kreasi, Co., Ltd., is divided into 6 lines of products, which are, yaitu:
1. Lintang, isa line for children books. In this line there is also PECI (Kiddy Author of Indonesia) which is children books that are written by kids.
2. Motiva, is a line for motivational books, entrepreneurship, self-improvement, lifeskill and so on.
3. Sakina, is a line for household books, wedding, parenting and everything about a family.
4. Novella, is a line for teenage and adult fiction book.
5. Indiva Pustaka, is a line for specified products such as Al-Ma’tsurat, Collection of Juz, Praying Guidance, etc.
Achievement and Awards
1. The winner of The Best Cover Design (De Winst) for Syakaa Award in Jogya Book Fair 2009.
2. The third winner of The Cover Design (Mawar-Mawar Padang Pasir) which was held by IKAPI, Western Java in Books Fair Bandung 2009.
3. Buku Fiksi Anak Terbaik, IKAPI-IBF Award 2012, untuk buku Aku Sayang Bunda (Nurhayati Pujiastuti)
4. Beberapa nominasi novel terbaik, fiksi anak terbaik, non fiksi anak terbaik di berbagai event penghargaan lokal dan nasional.
5. Buku Fiksi Dewasa Terbaik, IKAPI-IBF Award 2014, untuk novel Altitude 3676 (Azzura Dayana).
6. Buku Anak Terbaik IKAPI-IBF Award 2015, untuk novel anak Reisha Si Pengusaha Cilik (Marisa Agustina)